Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Ornament Sets Now Available!!!!

Each set is $15 plus $5 shipping in the US. $10 shipping to the rest of the world.
I will make sure you get these before December 25th. If interested, please email me at apocalypsepopsicle@gmail.com for availability.
I will mark sets as sold as people order. Thanks.

Set A, 3 Fat Ladies
-Pearl white
-Pearl Red
-Clear Green
Photobucket

Set B, Mixed Pour Pearl Set
-Pearl White Wing'd Rhino, yellow wings
-Pearl Green Wing'd Rhino, pearl white wings
-Pearl White Fat Lady, partial gray wing
Photobucket

Set C, Mixed
-Pearl white, Fat Lady
-Clear Wing'd Rhino
-Clear green Mori Katatsumuri
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, we finally got a tree all I need now is set a! Good stuff man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mwa ha ha! Set C is mine and living in my tree.

    ReplyDelete