Friday, August 31, 2012

Jawbusters!





The opposite of stealing: leaving somewhat valuable objects hidden in public places.  The local hardware store's garden center got a couple of Melancholy Molly heads distributed amongst the succulent and cactus displays for sale.  If you look near where I live, you might be able to find them.  Good Luck with that.  Enjoy the Slideshow!


                                             

I’ve done this a few times before, most notably at Super7 in San Francisco at their old location.  In Mexico, a few Apocalypse Parade figures were hidden amongst the ruins of Teotihuacan.  I’ve left a lot of little toys in random places that I go.  Have you found any?  Let me know.



Just for fun, Rusty Mecha-Amputee Melancholy Molly-
Mecha Molly
Warrior


Extra Credit:





More methodical madness & infernal machines coming (relatively) soon.
In the meantime, check out the flickr page for more pics of toys and art 










No comments:

Post a Comment